Ashgrove House is a full-featured B&B, offering:
- Bed & Breakfast
- Wireless internet access
- Tea/ coffee facilities and hair dryers in bedrooms
- Rooms en Suite (see Photo tour)
- Three rooms with private entrances
- Cots available
- TV lounge
- Private car park
- Babysitting arrangements (babysitting is normally until midnight)
- Home baking
- Fishing, golf, and horseback riding available in the vicinity
- Irish and English spoken
All our rooms are on ground level. Pets are welcome.
We’ll be expecting you, and will be ready with tea or coffee to help you settle in (or something stronger to warm the cockles of your heart).
When you’re ready for site-seeing, the local area has a wealth of attractions.
A note about smoking
Our bedrooms are non-smoking. We do try to accommodate smokers, but we generally prefer that you smoke on the porch. On occasion we may be able to relax this rule, depending on the number of occupants in the room. Feel free to ask; we’ll discuss your particular situation.
Check-out is at 10:00 a.m. Check-in is usually between 2:00 and 6:00 p.m. We will, however, accommodate early arrivals from the Airport. And we’ll wait up for late arrivals from the Airport if the reservation is pre-booked.